AIG Travel Insurance – Travel Guard
Get travel insurance to protect your trip and travel the world in complete freedom. Travel Guard by AIG, one of the market leaders in travel insurance, ensures you of that comprehensive protection. 24hr assistance and 38 travel insurance benefits for peace of mind.
AIG Travel Guard benefits highlights:
- Up to S$2,000,000 Medical Expenses reimbursement for Sickness or Injury incurred overseas under Premier Plan.
- Protect you with up to S$1,000,000 accidental death and permanent disablement protection whilst travelling on public transport overseas under Premier Plan.
Individual Per-Trip / Annual Multi-Trip Plan
- Per-Trip – Each trip shall not exceed 182 consecutive days.
- Annual Multi-Trip are most suited for frequent travelers as it provide maximum cost savings and convenience. You can have unlimited number of trips during the policy period specified in the policy schedule, where each trip shall not exceed 90 consecutive days from the date of departure to the date of return to Singapore.
Family Per-Trip Plan
- For 1 or 2 adults travelling with any number of children.
- The 2 adults need not be related but each *child must be legally related to either of the adults.
- The family must depart and return to Singapore together.
- *A Child or Children shall mean an unmarried person or persons not older than 18 years of age or below 23 years of age if enrolled for full-time study in a recognized institution of learning or higher learning during the Policy period. For Family Per-trip Plan, the Child must be legally related to either of the 2 insured adults and unemployed.
Family Annual Multi-Trip Plan
- For a maximum of 2 adults who are legally married as husband and wife with any number of children legally related to one or both of the adults, and who are named in the Policy Schedule as the Insured(s); and
- Their natural or legally adopted Child or Children who are dependent on either or both of them for ﬁnancial support, provided that the Child or Children must be accompanied by at least one of the adults mentioned in (a) above on the entire Trip.
All coverage commences on departure from Singapore, except for the following:
- Accidental Death & Permanent Disablement (Section 15) coverage commences 3 hours
before You leave Your permanent place of residence or office for a direct journey to the
place of embarkation in Singapore.
- Travel Cancellation (Section 18) and/or Travel Postponement (Section 19) coverage
commences 60 days before the departure date or the policy issuance date, whichever is
later. Section 20 coverage commences from the policy issuance date. But provided always that policy was purchased at least 3 days prior the departure date.
Emergency hotline for all your needs +65 6733 2552
You’ll feel more assured knowing help is just a phone-call away. Whether it’s a medical emergency or information about your destination, one easy number is all you need for:
- 24-hour Medical & Emergency Assistance
- 24-hour Travel Information
Activate your travel insurance today!
Get yourself covered as soon as you book your trip, buy travel insurance ONLINE. Trip Cancellation benefit starts 60 days prior to departure date.